For some time now there has been a worldwide buildup around the Corona Virus and its impact on the health of humans and the economy.
Inevitably, it finally hit South Africa and now that it is here, the question is: what are we going to do about it? Good hygiene practices and strengthening your immune system are two great places to start.
Here are a couple of basic ways to strengthen your immunity:
- Get enough sleep – your body needs rest!
- Get enough sunlight – your body needs Vitamin D.
- Do not stress – your immune system suffers when you’re in fight or flight mode.
- Don’t eat junk foods, especially sugar – viruses love sugar.
- Probiotics – happy gut = happy immune system.
Once you have the basics right, we can move onto some supplements and foods that will boost your immunity and ward off the virus.
- Garlic and Ginger – The Jekyll and Hyde of virus killers.
Use fresh garlic, crush it in your mouth and swallow it down with a Vitamin C effervescent, they work well together and the Vitamin C masks the garlic smell.
- Vitamin C – Liposomal Vitamin C is the best. Take at least 3000mg per a day.
- Vitamin D – take at least 2000mg per day, don’t overdose this.
- Zinc – take 50mg a day.
- Colloidal Silver – Colloidal Silver suffocates viruses effectively.
- Ashwagandha – take 1000mg per day.
- Elderberry Extract – take at least 1000 mg per day with food.
- Olive Leaf Extract – take at least 100mg per day with food.
Remember, do not panic, this too shall pass.